Saturday, July 28, 2007

Updates, etc.

Yeah, so I haven't posted in awhile. I'm sorry. Anyway, not much has happened.

I went to Cedar Point on Monday, the new Maverick is frickin amazing. I didn't really know what was so cool, but a lot of people were standing in line, and when hasn't a random mob been right? Anyway, I soon found out it ("soon" is relative, I waited 2 hours in line) it drops you at a 95 degree angle. It's pretty neato. They ask everyone to take out their earrings before entering, and that kind of confused me.

Other than that, I haven't been doing much. I'm working a little at President Tuxedo again, but I'm bored to tears there. Whatever. Life goes on.

Still alive,
Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This entry wasn't nearly as exciting as some of the others. This makes me sad.