Monday, July 09, 2007

88 Degrees and Rising

Last night was really warm. I woke up and was all sweaty, and I felt bad for myself.

This weekend was pretty cool. Probably the best party I have been to all summer. Erik and myself drove his convertible into the Port Clinton sunset, which was decently moody. We got there late, everyone was already drunk. We caught up pretty well, and I was able to get ahold of some decent beer. And then these random Perrysburg high school kids came, and produced the biggest bag of...enlightenment...I had ever seen in my life. Of course I didn't tell them that; I was all like, I'm in college, I've seen quite a bit. And me being one of like two kids in our group of friends, I was able to get really enlightened. Which was really nice, since I hadn't since with our shady neighbors at Bonnaroo. And I think one friend of mine might have had a tent threesome with two of our female friends. I wasn't even jealous. Okay, maybe a little. Alright, a lot.

I got back, and then went swimming at Maumee Bay with the fam. Hooray for Lake Erie!

Other than that, I've just been chilling, flexing my alter-ego as a DJ. Speaking of which, check the post below for my two most recent mash-ups. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

And, according to my Google Analytics, nobody has visited my blog for like a week. You guys suck. Just kidding, please come back some more. I've got candy!

Desperate in Bedford,
Barry

SONG OF THE WEEK
THE ROAD I MUST TRAVEL
by THE NIGHTWATCHMAN
This is Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine all acousticish and angry. He has this really cool baritone thing going, and his lyrics are pretty haunting. Go out and download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but you couldn't bribe a two year old with candy to read your blog. You have no idea how creepy that makes you sound.

By the way, people do not suck if they don't read your blog. They just have better things to do with their time.