Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Simtower: Blessing....or curse?

I discovered my old copy of Simtower tonight. I found it at one in the morning, and it is now 6 AM. I was up all night building a giant computer building and trying to convince my tenants to stay so I can get a higher rating. I got a five star rating now (if any of y'all wanna live somewhere...), and I just need to build it up to 100 stories to get the almighty TOWER rating. The sucky part is that I build like a crazy person, and then people leave because "there isn't an elevator close enough." F you, little simulated whiners. Grow a pair.

You get quite the rush from Simtower. It's like what I picture oxy-coton to be like. Basically, I'm like Donald Trump, but without the bad hair, and then there is the fact that Simbucks aren't worth squat in the un-simulated world.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That's just a taste. I did make my tower the entire width of the screen, which must be like, 80 condos wide. And I stopped at 67 stories, with a population teetering around 10,000. It was a rough last half hour, cause I had like 1000 punks bail on me at once. I was sweating. I also started totally disregarding the look of the building, and placed elevators wherever there was room, and had a floor of movie theatres (showing simulated classics like "Last Christmas," "Man in a War," and "Planet Woka"). My head is swimming.

On the other hand, carpel tunnel would really suck.

--Barry, Professional (simulated) Real Estate Developer

No comments: