Monday, May 07, 2007

Freshman Year: Complete

A slight few minutes ago, I finished the last scholastic assignment of my freshman year of college. A philosophy paper that I started 12 hours ago (but I did see Spidey Tres in the middle of it).


To be honest, I can't really believe it is over. It has been of year of self-discovery and fun and pain and alright music.


Five things I've learn:


*Accepting the invitation of a 30-year-old dude to go over to his house is totally cool as long as you get free alcohol out it


*Don't call Southerners out on incest (especially if you are drunk and they are not)


*Don't attempt to traverse Minnesota in the middle of March


*Get creative in the dining hall (i.e. orange juice and Sprite)


*Sheets too small for your bed really suck


Yes, it's been a year of love, learning, and Lakeshore Dining. Good times. Good times for all.


Goodbye school, hello summer,

Barry. Is Outta Her.




P.S. I think this is a fitting photo to remember this last semester of freshman year by. I think it says, "Look at me, I have vampire incisors and I'm from Ireland (except not really)." Enjoy it, suckas:



No comments: