Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Return

I got back from the Toronto trip yesterday. It was a blast. There are too many stories--involving getting drunk with Europeans, eating lots of Tim Horton's, and witnessing fisticuffs break out between baseball players and fans alike.

I ain't gonna post any pics here, cause there are just too many--click on the link to see the whole album. You won't be disappointed.

http://luc.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2074117&l=7ac68&id=20012412

Alas, the summer comes closer and closer to an end. The guy I went to Canada with leaves Sunday for Dayton (which means I have to get the $37 I owe him to him soon). It's weird to think about it, but I guess it has been like 4 months. Deep. Well, I'm ready to be rid of the 80% humidity outside here right now. It's like hitting a wall when I go outside. F you, heat index.

--Barry

No comments: