Monday, August 20, 2007

Late

Not gonna lie, last night was pretty interesting. I went down to BGSU to see my friends' new apartment and attend the official christening partay. It was pretty good, a lot better than I expected it to be. Free booze and random chicks, which is different from the norm this summer.

And then Drew, who drove with me, shattered the hookah. Good times, indeed. Everyone was a little sad, but everything was settled (except for one cat, who was really, really pissed/drunk/sick for awhile, but that's a different story). I was half-worried they might kick Drew out and then I would be stuck going home waaay early and be in quite the awkward situation in general. In the end, I think my good chi was able to overcome all the bad chi that follows Drew by principle.

I finally got home around 5 AM, and then set my phone for 10 AM, because I had to open at President at 11. Then I woke up at 10:58. My phone had died. I flew around the house, a blur of water and pants and tie. I finally got to the store and had the drawer counted at 11:22. We'll see what happens, but I'm none to worried. I bank a lot on the fact that everyone loves me.

I spent the day staring blankly into space, talking with the other dude who came in at noon and just moved in to the University of Toledo, and trying to find prices on cocktail shakers for Barry's superdorm (Coming to you live, August 25th, 2007).

The rest of the week is pretty dull, working like 36 hours and then moving in on Saturday. I'll prolly end up spending at least one more night in BG, but not much other than that. I kinda want to go to the IKEA in Canton on Tuesday, so we'll see how that goes. Maybe get some sexy stuff.

And I saw Superbad on Friday. Funny stuff. One of the best depictions of high school life ever on film, and even better because most of the actors are pretty lowkey. I'll tell you, with a track record of the 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, and now this, these guys are on a roll. We'll see if they can keep it going. But seriously folks, see the movie. There's alcohol, menustration, and guns. Make it happen, bub.

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
Barry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Blow me Barry! My bad chi? Eff you! Eff you in the face!
-Love Drew