Tuesday, September 12, 2006

An Observation

I realized the other day that I suck at talking. I mean not in the sense I'm retarded, but when I'm talking to other people in passing, I somehow am able to screw up talking. Example: I'm walking around campus, and a cute chick I met earlier walks pass and says "What's up?" and I say "Nice." WTF. I think there has to be a short-circuit between my brain my mouth.

The same thing happens on the phone. I don't think you can get the full "Barry" effect while talking to me on the phone, because I very well might

I HATE FREAKIN FIRE ALARMS....this may seem a little random, but just as I started to get into my main discourse, the fire alarm went off (I have heard rumors it had to do with some hanky panky with a hot pocket). I was fully ready just to stay in my room until it was over. However, I was listening through my door and I heard that they going to check every room. So I grabbed my stuff and left. This will make the second fire alarm tonight and the tenth one so far. What a joke. I think I may set someone on fire in my anger.

anyway, where were we? Oh yeah, how I can't talk on the phone, because I don't have a good response mechanism, as in you'll say "Have a good night" and I'll say "Nothing much."

And now I have a cold, which I think is directly link to the fact I was out on a pier in Lake Michigan at 4 in the morning. Then it started pouring. I guess I did jump in some puddles, too, though. Whatev. I'm going to eat a pretzel. And set my bed on fire in protest.

Man is a product of his experiences (Thanks, Ronnie),
Barry

No comments: