Thursday, September 14, 2006

Listen her, fool

Hey, here's a crazy music update for you. Y'all should look up the band Supersystem. Me and a buddy heard their CD playing at the Virgin Music Store on Michigan Ave, and I immediately went online and bought if off of Amazon (for like 8 bucks cheaper than if I got it at the store, quite frugal, I know). I just freakin got it today, and to be honest, it rocks my socks. I think I may use the track "White Light/White Light" in the new movie I have in production (its in screenwriting stage right now, but just you wait) But that's a little down the road.

I also got the go-ahead to write a mondo article for the Phoenix (our dear little newspaper here at Loyola) about the upcoming Chicago International Film Festival. I'm hoping for some free passes, but we shall see.

Other than that, I hate fire alarms, because I have a feeling that another one is going to go off right.............now, no wait................now. Hey, maybe none will happen now. Thanks, Karma.

Live from ma dorm,
Barry

No comments: