Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Barry is Angry

So, my computer crashed Thursday. I don't even know. I came into my room, and it was showing the "blue screen of death" as the techies here lovingly refer to it. So I went down to Resnet and low and behold, the Resnet guy was a guy who I partied with the previous weekend (and who I have now found out is like 30 and a creeeeeeeper). It was just a little awkward. Finally, I got into the main Resnet area and after about a half-hour they started asking me things like "Straight up, did you drop it?" Then they told me it was basically toast.

So then I got back to the dorm and called HP tech support. I was on hold for about 35 minutes jamming out to some interesting muzac, when Raj came to my aid. Somehow, he was able to get me to restart Windows. I don't even know. But I do know I lost all my freakin stuff, including my all-important food journal for my Virtious Eating class. But what's the most disappointing thing of all is that I lost all my music. We're talking like 1333 songs or something. So, to all you people who network through iTunes, I regret to tell you that the Barry Musicporium is going to be down until further notice. sad face.

Glad to get that off my chest. Now I'm going to enjoy my last weekend of summer weather.

Playin with the queen of hearts,
Barry

No comments: