Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hooray for Cold-eeze

Before I thought, I found a Voltaire quote I thought would make this blog look sophifisticated and witty so here it is:

Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd. - Voltaire

Ohh, yes. Ohh. Yes.

Not gonna lie, today was a pretty happy day for me. Except for the fact I was sick all day, and now not very fun stuff is coming out of my nose. TMI--I don't care, it's my freakin blog. But I thought I might throw up all day, but it's not like I'm nauseus, it's almost like I'm going to cough so hard I'll throw up. Hey, man, I've done it before.

Enough about my bodily functions. Do you know why today is a pretty good day? Two reasons: One, I got casted in the Staged Readings. I'm playing the part of Alfred, which I think is a smaller part (I have the script, I just haven't read it yet) but whateva. At least I broke in to the Loyola Theatre (oh, yes, the other way to spell Theater) without having to give out too many blowjobs.......

The other reason today was good was because I nailed (nailed) a job in Evanston. I'll be some guy who makes sandwiches at Cosi (you should come and visit. Chances are I'll never know you were there, but you can tell me about it later. Or you could take the easy route and lie)....

So even though my immune system is in the toilet, my self-esteem is not.

Barry. Out.

No comments: