Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Reflections

They recently received Guitar Hero III at the Wii station in the mall, and I worked on Wednesday and Saturday. Needless to say, I've spent roughly five hours (for which I did indeed get paid) playing Guitar Hero instead of selling tuxedos.

Basically, Thanksgiving has been pretty good.

The family and myself traveled down to Columbus to spend Thanksgiving with my aunt and her cats. For some reason, we actually brought our new kitten along, so there were more cats than usual. They get pretty vicious after poking them in the stomach awhile. My hands are decently scratched up. They jump around a lot though, which sometimes is better than TV.

The food was good. Turkey, ham, punkin pie, green bean crap, mashed potatoes, stuffing, etc. Basically what I've been living on the past few days. I think I might take a whole pie back to school with me if there is a way to carry it.

Black Friday sucked. Woke up at 4:15, traveled to a billion different places, and decided the lines were not worth a $5 DVD. Father did buy breakfast, though.

Pumpkin,
Barry

P.S. The Taco Bell in the Westfield Shopping Mall in Toledo, Ohio sucks hard.

No comments: