Tuesday, April 03, 2007

BARRY'S LIFE FEB-APRIL! PICS! PICS! PICS!

Yesterday I got the powercord to my laptop back, so I can finally leave the computer lab forever and ever.




I promised some pics at some point, so here's a brief visual of what my life has been like the past few months. Hooray.




THE ST. VALENTINE'S DAY BLIZZARD!!!! AHHHHH!!!

WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR 8-RIDE VAN ON SPRING BREAK!! INTENSE!!


WHERE WE ENDED UP!! THE EARTH IS SOOOO RICH A CITY GROWS!


THE TWIN CITIES!!! THE TWO MOST EXTREME CITY EVER!!!


ME SCREWING UP A PEPPERMINT PATTY AT BGSU AFTER SJJ'S "CHILDREN OF EDEN"!! IT GOT ON MY SWEATER!!!!!


AHHHH!! I'M YELLING!!!
--BARRRRYYYYY!!!!


1 comment:

Mr. E said...

You lead a boring and dull life. Next time you want to take a picture, do us all a favor and just leave the lense cap on. Then we'll all think you're in space or a dark closet with some girl. You know, something COOL...