Saturday, February 23, 2008

Lunar Eclipse of the Heart

Hey friends. I apologize for my lack of posting. From the bottom of my heart. Madly. Truely. Deeply.

Since then there has been a lunar eclipse, I have been in two weekend runs of Greek tragedy, and already a week of rehearsals for Guys and Dolls. Crazy times. I've been working on my Brooklyn accent. I think by now I can almost fit in with my family from Jersey comfortably. I'm pretty pumped for this Guys and Dolls, it should be good.

I've also been battleing a rough case of the flu, which prolly hasn't been helped by my staying up late, drinking, and speaking Brooklynese. I should prolly not speak and just chill.....not gonna happen.

So in dialects session one guy sounded like Rosie Perez. What's up with that?

Again, mad apologies,
Barry

No comments: