Thursday, December 27, 2007

Is There Life After Nog?

Yes.

Not to be bitter, but Christmas kinda sucked this year. Not much more than usual, but still sort of disappointing. Got some gift cards, some DVDs, cologne, and a nice coat, which was pretty cool. Also, next year I'm definitely mentioning somewhere that I want NO pajama pants. I now have four pairs. I don't care if they're easy to size.

And then I started thinking, well, Barry, maybe it's not about the presents, maybe it's about being together with family. And then I saw that my sister was crying because she thought she didn't have enough presents. I wanted better presents.

Like a Wii. And Guitar Hero.

But I did get the Planet Earth DVD series. That was cool.

Hopefully Christmas Round II (aka my Birthday) will be better.

Happy Boxing Day!
-Barry Christmas

No comments: