Friday, June 22, 2007

Sand Wedge

Today I spent the majority of my waking hours golfing. Dan, Erik, and myself decided to go to the run-down-and-bee-infested-yet-cheap golf course about a mile from my house. Yes, still safely in the middle of nowhere.

This course is actually where I had my first job back the summer before sophomore year of high school. Probably the worst job I ever had. The owner, Joe Paradise (ironic), is a total douche. I could go on for a really long time, but I won't.

Anyway, the golfing was...less than professional. I haven't golfed in about a year, and I suck. I'll be honest. And it started to rain halfway through, but we didn't let that stop us. Nosiree. At about the 13th hole, I started thinking "Gas stations make more money on bottled water than on gasoline. Maybe I should open up a bottled water store." Then we went to McDonald's.

No word yet on my latest round of applications. I'm calling Gino's tomorrow and telling 'em what's up.

Ever notice how the guide on the TV says Aqua Teen Hunger Force is about food that saves the planet but that could not be further than the truth?,
Barry

No comments: