Thursday, March 13, 2008

Skyscrapers Scraping

Today is a wonderfully warm day here in Rogers Park.





Also, it was a pretty decent day for me, a student attending the "Yale of Rogers Park," aka Loyola University Chicago.





But that's besides the point. Did you hear they finally released pictures of New York Governer Mike Spritz's prostitute friend?





I love the photos chosen for this AP story. Please notice the contrast:

Dang, she's fine. Him, not so much.

Apparently, this Ashley Alexanda Deprey has a well-maintained MySpace page, but I was unable to find it. He also has three teenage daughters. Ha.

I wonder if she used MySpace to find clients. And I wonder if she was free-lance or worked for somebody...but I bet she's pretty expensive either way.

Hmmm.....I wonder if I could become a MySpace Pimp.

There is money to be made. Any honeys looking to make a little scrilla? Send me a headshot, and then maybe we'll talk.

I love spring,

--Barry

No comments: